French Estates: Butz-Choquin Savane Partially Rusticated (1310) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4788
A plumper style of bent Brandy here for a French briar, this Butz Choquin wears a dark contrast stain punctuated by swaths of rustication, and is paired to a creamy and shimmering stem for a look that's sure to draw admiring gazes. Presented here in unsmoked condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches Around The Bowl Unsmoked
ST CLAUDE (Arched)
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France