French Estates: Unknown Smooth Bent Brandy (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4759
With the soft curves and languid disposition we often observe in pipes of French heritage, this unknown bent Brandy offers a dark stain to accompany its classic appeal. With a soft, comfortable transition climbing half the bowl's height, this gently bent piece is unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France