French Estates: Butz-Choquin Gentleman Roc (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4812
A pocket pipe of small proportions, this Butz-Choquin Gentleman Roc is a [practical and efficient piece with a bit of mild rustication on the right side. There's a surface flaw resembling a crack on the shank, but it shouldn't have any effect on the smoking capabilities of this unsmoked, contrast stained presentation.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Butz-Choquin (Arched, In Script)
saint claude france
- Length: 3.64 in./92.46 mm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz./24.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France