French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (182) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-23023
An English-styled straight Billiard, Comoy's "182" is steeped in tradition, with its generous — but not overly robust bowl, soft heel, and smooth overall profile. It also exhibits quite a show of grain in the Pebble Grain's warm sandblast, and features a comfortable saddle stem. It's offered here in unsmoked condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France