French Estates: Comoy's Riband (495) (Current Production)
Product Number: 004-003-23024
The straight Pot is a pretty minimalist shape overall, so it's not all that surprising to find Comoy's still producing the design in a very similar style to much older examples. The "495" was a mainstay then, and remains so today — finished here in the understated contrast of the Riband.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France