French Estates: Comoy's Tradition (182) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-003-23032
Even in their arrow-straight shapes, Comoy's always had a way with full, rounded contours that created an especially smooth yet firm style. If anything, that style is more evident in this modern-day rendition of the "182" shape, which sports more rimward taper than the version from decades ago, and a shank that appears somewhat shorter and stouter in style. Very nice grain pattern on this Tradition-series example, and the finish's smoothness in hand plays well to the strengths of the shaping.- Kaz Walters
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France