French Estates: Jost Smooth Bent Dublin (105)
Product Number: 004-003-4894
Bordering on the Zulu shape, this bent Dublin from Jost balances the subtle bend of the stem with a gentle transition and forward-inclined bowl. The proportions remain quite slender throughout the entire piece, making for a lightweight pipe that's marked by smooth-lined elegance.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Charring Around The Airway Chamber Uneven From Reaming Tooth Marks
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz./24.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France