French Estates: Jeantet Bruyere Smooth Brandy (902 N) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-003-4947
A classic Brandy from Jeantet, this piece features a robust shank that matches the muscularity evident in the lower bowl — while the flanks taper sleekly upward toward the rim. The trim saddle stem further accentuates the stummel's robustness, and it's all dressed in a traditionally conservative, chestnut stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings Around The Bowl Stem Logo Worn Down
Jeantet (in script)
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France