French Estates: Chacom Smooth Bent Apple (XVIII) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-5065
The matte, ruby-tinged finish of this Chacom bent Apple does well to present an elegant color palette while still revealing the briar's natural grain, furthermore offering a silky texture in hand. The alluring finish here adorns a traditionally shaped bent Apple, the rounded curves of the bowl perfect for such a delightful finish. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France