French Estates: Chacom Lafayette Smooth Bent Billiard (43)
Product Number: 004-003-5071
It doesn't get much more classic than Chacom's "43" bent Billiard — the profile is bold and gestural, while the proportions are trim enough to be easily clenched or tucked into a jacket pocket. This one's dressed in a glossy, jet-black stain and accented by a blue band positioned between two trim gold-hued bands.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Finish Buffed Off Rim Scratches Around The Bowl Finish Faded
Lafayette (in script)
SUPERIOR FRENCH BRIAR
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France