French Estates: Chacom Seduction Smooth Bent Egg (8857)
Product Number: 004-003-23055
Displaying a forward cant and deep chamber, this bent Egg from Chacom is a plump rendition with a soft, swooping heel paired to a trim, upwardly curling shank and stem arrangement. Adorned with a bright metallic army mount that lightens the disposition, while lending an elegant appeal, this Seduction piece is dressed in a smoky, red and black stain for further appeal.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France