French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain Pot (495) (Recent Production)
Product Number: 004-003-5116
The straight Pot is a simple shape, and so it's little surprise that Comoy's "495" has changed little compared to examples we've seen from the 1950s-1970s. It's a little longer of stem now, and there's a touch more taper toward the rim than before, but that's about it: still a clean, neat, and quite broad-chambered design and in this case, dressed in Comoy's Pebble Grain sandblast.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
FRANCE(ARCHED) (FORMS CIRCLE)
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France