French Estates: Dr. Plumb 'Perfect Pipe' Smooth Bent Pot (110)
Product Number: 004-003-5129
Though Dr. Plumb pipes have enjoyed various ownership and places of manufacture over the years, the name itself has related to pipes since the 1920s. Here, the brand offers a highly gestural bent Pot with the broad bowl urging forward from the transition while the stem displays a sudden bend in its midsection before tapering towards the button.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
MADE IN FRANCE
REGD NO 259/556
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France