French Estates: Edward's Smooth Bent Apple (722)
Product Number: 004-003-5220
A substantial, almost Author-like bent Apple shape, this Edward's piece houses a chamber of nice breadth, with a downturned stem to balance the bowl's substance. It's a traditionally inclined piece that's perfect for those seeking French style on a larger scale and the substantial shaping makes for a comfortable fit in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France