French Estates: Unknown Smooth Dublin
Product Number: 004-003-5485
We know that this Dublin was crafted in France and sourced from Algerian briar but there is no brand stamp to indicate maker. Nonetheless, this is a tall, subtly flaring piece with a deep chamber and firm heel that boasts a rather jaunty stretch of shank and elongated saddle stem in back.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN FRANCE
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France