French Estates: Yves St. Claude Domino Smooth Apple (62) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-5489
A smooth Apple design fashioned in the French tradition, this "62" piece from Yves St. Claude features classic shaping in the form of a charmingly plump bowl that's lent a bit more height than in some renditions. It's poised at the end of a seamless length of shank and tapered, light beige stem that wonderfully complements the light chestnut stain of the stummel. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France