French Estates: Yves St. Claude Domino Smooth Apple (82) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-5492
A classically shaped French pipe, this "62" straight Apple from Yves St. Claude is a bit taller than in some renditions. The bowl is paired to a streamlined shank-and-stem arrangement, the jet-black, tapering mouthpiece lending further refinement to this chestnut-stained piece. The handsome hue of the stummel highlights the briar's natural grain patterns, including a wealth of birdseye dotting the left flank. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France