French Estates: Yves St. Claude Elysee Smooth Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-003-6990
This bent Billiard from Yves St. Claude follows in the footsteps of Anglo-French pipe making tradition, which is reflected in its light weight, simple design. The small shank puts more focus on the comparatively tall bowl that feels comfortable between two fingers. A golden-colored band accents a tapered, vulcanite stem, which completes this pipe's pronounced S-curve.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Finish Faded
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France