French Estates: Edward's Rusticated Dublin (72) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-003-6418
Founded in France, but now produced in the U.S., Edward's has long been considered the "American Charatan" for their high-quality, yet affordable pipes, which sometimes take a more a whimsical approach to shaping, such as this "27" Dublin. Dressed in a rugged natural rustication, the stummel offers plenty of engaging texture, elegantly contrasted by a smooth rim.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Finish Discolored Stamping Worn From Buffing
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.42 oz./40.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France