German Estates: Cornelius Maenz Sandblasted Dublin Calabash Sitter with Boxwood (2011)
Product Number: 004-005-9005
Said cap-and-chamber is a composite piece, with beautifully smooth boxwood for the former, and cross-grained briar for the latter, while the briar itself is consistently-ring grained, jet-black of finish, and, of course, skillfully, exquisitely formed.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening, plus a soft spot in the chamber was gouged out from smoking and reaming.
- Length: 6.55 in./166.37 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.76 in./70.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany