German Estates: Bentley Pipe Master Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4-9.06) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4034
A nice bit of bend, a whole lot of bowl, and a hell of a sense of flow; Bentleys may not be particularly pricey pipes, but they've benefited from a rarefied level of design. Specifically, that of Hans "Former" Nielsen, the artisan who originally founded the marque.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany