German Estates: Bentley Former Design Smooth Bent Brandy (3-9.100) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4315
When it comes to Bentley I've found the shapes to be consistently very clean and handsome in style. This is no surprise: Hans "Former" Nielsen founded the brand, setting a high standard for design. Holmer Knudsen took over around 2005 or 2006, but not much seems to have changed, beyond where and by whom these smart-looking briars are made.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany