German Estates: Bentley Former Design Sandblasted Bent Apple (4-9.111) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4310
Offering quality pipes with pre-turned bowls and stems, but with the same level of superior quality and attention to detail as his private work, Bentleys were originally designed by Hans "Former" Nielsen. In this example, we have an attractive bent Apple, finished in a light sandblast, and boasting some interesting grain patterns.
— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany