German Estates: Jopp Sandblasted Bent Acorn (Crown) (***) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-005-4309
Partly due to aesthetic style, partly to technological capability, Uwe Jopp is no stranger to both sinuous and dynamic bent compositions, and this one is a fine example of his formidable shaping skill. Here we find a compact, but beautifully shaped, bent Acorn, with, at least to my eye, a touch of Pickaxe. The powerful bowl conceals a chamber that is quite deep, yet modest in breadth — perfect for those who enjoy straight Virginias. This handsome briar is in unsmoked condition.
— Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
Jopp (inside oval)
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany