German Estates: Bentley Former Design Sandblasted Bent Apple (4-9.111) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4345
Though now made in Germany, many of these Bentley designs were originally thought up by Hans "Former" Nielsen as a way of offering some of his unique shapes at a more affordable price point. This unsmoked bent Apple is a fine example, bearing many of Former's signature cues. Nice ring grain too. Unsmoked.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany