German Estates: Design Berlin Premier Bent Brandy with Silver (456)
Product Number: 004-005-4689
Design Berlin pipes are never timid in execution. Even if the overall shape comes in fairly close to the shape chart, usually there will be a dramatic beveling or carving to accompany. This Design Berlin Premiere features a Brandy bowl with the detailed grooves associated with many of their pieces for grip and aesthetics.- Adam Davidson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.6/5 Minor rim darkening, and some chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany