German Estates: Frank Axmacher Partially Sandblasted Bent Pot (2014)
Product Number: 004-005-4813
Fusing a sense of compactness with a profoundly energetic disposition, and kissed with a touch of healthy substance, this bent Pot shape from Frank Axmacher is sure to be a welcomed addition to your collection. With its broad bowl framed with thick chamber walls, the rim of which is dressed in a rich smooth stain, this fellow wears a dark, stimulating sandblasted texture, and aside from some dings on the rim, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Smoked, But Rather Clean
F. AXMACHER (Arched)
- Length: 4.50 in./114.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany