German Estates: Axel Glasner Sandblasted Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 004-005-4932
Axel Glasner, it would seem, pays a lot of attention to briar selection, and this particular piece would certainly seem to back up that impression. The shape is bold and strong, very architectural, and yet rather than just go with a bold, attention-grabbing shape and figure that would be enough, Axel made very certain that the nature of the briar itself would match; briar, that is, with a big, broad ring grain.
- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany