German Estates: Thompson Selected Briar Spot Carved Bent Brandy (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-4980
This bent Brandy from Thompson leans heavily into the Danish Fancy style, though on a more reserved scale than, say, pipes from Nording or Preben Holm. The bowl rises tall and proud from the transition into an uneven rim of plateau. With plenty of chamber and palm-filling presence, it's a pipe for long, relaxing smoking sessions and notably features a P-Lip style mouthpiece. It's offered here in unsmoked condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany