German Estates: Paul Becker Smooth Bent Billiard (D)
Product Number: 004-005-4991
Paul Becker is a German pipe maker who takes a strong influence from the Danish school, and indeed it was the Danish pipe makers who originally sparked his desire to make pipes in the first place. The shaping and proportions of this bent Billiard's bowl display this influence clearly, though the shank and transition are of a firmer and heavier, more German style.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany