German Estates: Design Berlin Premier Cherrywood with Silver Spigot (452) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-005-5234
"Design Berlin" was the new name adopted by the old Pfeifenstudio Hartmann as they transitioned to making higher quality pipes, as well as more modern designs, under the influence of pipe maker and designer Lothar Schirwitz. One particularly distinctive quirk of the marque is their penchant for covering bowls with smooth channels and ridges, as seen on this silver-mounted and unsmoked Cherrywood.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Finish Faded Unsmoked
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany