German Estates: Vauen Leta (3) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-005-5379
Sleek, forward-urging, and extremely modern, this Leta design conceptualized by German designer Markus Bischof puts Vauen's shaping to the test, and comes out ahead of the curve. With clean lines and a brilliant, pearly white finish, this is a delightfully minimalist piece all around. The shank merges seamlessly with the stem, the single line along the shank's middle signaling where stem actually begins rather than the jet-black acrylic mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 6.29 in./159.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany