German Estates: Joura Sandblasted Bent Billiard (366) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-005-6438
Karlheinz Joura is a German artisan widely regarded as among the best in the world. His pipes are legendary for their excellent engineering and impeccable style. This bent Billiard is a fine example of Joura's work, featuring a tall curvaceous bowl with a cheeked transition at the fore of a svelte round shank that curves upward to meet a downturned vulcanite stem. Dressed in a crisp black sandblast, the stummel offers a wealth of fine texture for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./45.81 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany