German Estates: Bentley Former Design Sandblasted Apple with Brass (ROM 98) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-005-6451
Designed by Hans "Former" Nielsen, this bent Apple by Bentley is a classically inclined piece, with a plump, curvaceous bowl balanced at the fore of a slim round shank fitted with an elegant brass ferrule at its junction with a tapered vulcanite stem. Dressed in a crisp black sandblast, the stummel offers plenty of texture for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Finish Flaking Off Rim
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany