Irish Estates: Peterson Killarney (80s) (P-Lip)
Product Number: 004-004-2501
I think that Peterson has some of the finest Bulldog, bent Bulldog and Rhodesian shapes out there, so it comes as no surprise that these are among our best selling shapes from Peterson (indeed, the '999' Rhodesian is our top selling Peterson shape, while the '80s' [this bent Bulldog shape] and the '150' Bulldog shape are both on the list of the six or eight top selling Peterson shapes).
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson(arched, in script)
Condition: 4.7/5 Rim darkening, plus scratches around the rim.
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland