Irish Estates: Peterson Sterling Silver (999) (P-Lip) (2000)
Product Number: 004-004-5177
A classic, red-hued stain, a popular shape, and a broad band of sterling silver: that's this Peterson summed up. The "999" is a charming Rhodesian with some plump curves, and here it's rendered in a classic style that's hard not to like.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (Arched, In Script)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland