Irish Estates: Peterson Irish Harp (264) (Fishtail) (2016) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-6178
Though not the first shape to come to mind when thinking of the famed Irish marque, Peterson can sure turn out a pretty sweet Canadian. This one's presented as part of the Irish Harp series, with a warm walnut stain and a generous sterling silver band. Unsmoked and in excellent condition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland