Irish Estates: Peterson Summertime (01) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6188
The deep blue provides something dark and cool, the bright nickel provides something light and cool, and the vibrant orange-yellow stem provides something, well, vibrant, and of course warm. That's the palette of the Peterson Summertime series, which I would say is a very fitting one. Apart from the finish being slightly discolored, this one is in great shape.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (Arched, In Script)
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland