Irish Estates: Peterson Kenmare (XL02) (Fishtail) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-6258
This "XL02" shape typifies the Peterson design aesthetic. The ordinarily "chubby" shank, here offset with a wide Apple bowl, finds total optical balance at the steep angle of the saddle-stem. As part of the Kenmare series, which features a deep orange-red stain.- Ted Swearingen
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland