Irish Estates: Peterson Sterling Silver (XL02) (P-Lip) (1980)
Product Number: 004-004-6313
This pipe is from the Sterling Silver series, and you can probably guess why it's called that. Nothing fancy grain-wise here, but the shape is pleasing and solid, and the warm finish paired with flashy accents makes for a classically handsome number. There are some dings around the bowl and a touch of rim darkening, but this briar is in otherwise great shape.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings Around The Bowl
Peterson's (In Script)
MADE IN THE
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland