Irish Estates: Peterson Shannon (05) (Fishtail) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-6433
Peterson's "05" bent Dublin is a shape that's impossible to overlook, one of the marque's most iconic, and utterly bold in profile. It's here paired to one of their darker, smokier finishes in the Shannon, with a whole lot of birdseye on bold display all around. Best of all, it's still unsmoked.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland