Irish Estates: Peterson Irish Harp (106) (Fishtail) (2013)
Product Number: 004-004-6350
A dark walnut finish with just a touch of amber warmth, paired to a bright, cool sterling silver band, the Irish Harp treatment plays well to the strengths of Peterson's signature sturdy, bold shaping. In this case that means their big, broad-lined "106" straight Billiard. This briar is in great shape, with only a faint touch of rim darkening.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Smoked, But Rather Clean
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland