Irish Estates: Peterson Aran Nickel Mounted (XL90) (P-Lip) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-6413
Peterson's "XL90" is one of the marque's most muscular designs, featuring a stout, tight-knit style of transition and a robust, meaty shank. That muscularity really stands out here in this Aran example, sporting a warm walnut stain, a bright nickel band, and a jet-black stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Peterson (In Script)
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland