Irish Estates: Peterson Killarney (150) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6486
Peterson's version of the classic straight Bulldog, the "150" shape, is presented here in the Killarney finish, characterized by the rich red ruby stain (a throwback to the red finishes that were dominant during the early 20th century) and twin nickel accents at the end of the shank. Condition is good, with only some darkening a few dings on the rim.— Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland