Irish Estates: Peterson Kenmare (408) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6544
The "408" shape, a classic Peterson, is something of a hybrid between the traditional English bent Apple and Author shapes, but with a wider shank than, for example, Dunhill or (in its day) Barling would have employed. The overall impression is like that of a robust but more rounded Rhodesian — stout-walled, and filling the hand out smoothly. Smoked, but rather clean.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland