Irish Estates: Peterson Craftsman Series March 2016 Bent Dublin (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6625
Select-grade briar, produced only in small-batches, and releasing a new edition each month: this is Peterson's Craftsman Series. For their March 2016 release, the Irish marque decided to feature Donegal-style rustication, silver mounts, and warm acrylic stems, all dressing shapes either normally seen as a diminutive "specialty" offering or, like this bent Dublin, as a churchwarden.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Peterson (In Script)
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland