Irish Estates: Peterson Kildare Spot Carved (150) (P-Lip)
Product Number: 004-004-6664
In a very simple style this Peterson presents a straight Bulldog in a walnut finish followed by a jet-black stem; basically, think of the Aran but without a shank-band. There's a nice if asymmetrical grain pattern to this briar, though on the downside there is also a little rim darkening and some fills wearing out.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Fills Wearing Out
Peterson's (In Script)
MADE IN THE
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland