Irish Estates: Peterson Royal Irish (69) (Fishtail) (2016) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-004-6821
The Royal Irish line by Peterson is characterized by select briar and accented with sterling silver mount and matching tenon band. Here we find it worn by the iconic Peterson "69" bent Billiard, an elegant take on the classic English shape, and more along the lines of what you would have seen from Dunhill or Barling, foregoing the usual Peterson muscularity of shank. This one is unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Peterson's (In Script)
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland