Irish Estates: Peterson Smooth Jade (502) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6833
A thin wafer of green material sandwiched between pieces of brass give this Peterson a subtle, yet effective hint of flash. The "502" shape isn't one we see often from the Irish marque, although it's quite the handsome, stout take on the Apple. Condition is good, apart form some minor rim charring and a few small scratches around the bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN THE
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland