Irish Estates: Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baskerville Smooth (P-Lip) (2017) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-004-6878
The "Baskerville" design is the progenitor of what we now commonly know as the "XL12" shape, a heavy, robust Oom Paul/Rhodesian hybrid with a wonderfully smooth feel in hand. Accenting the pipe is a broad sterling silver band with the Sherlock Holmes series insignia. It's been smoked, but lightly and is in very good condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.66 oz./75.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland